Our Rapid Rooting Powder is a formula which enables you to grow a new plant from a cutting! Effectively propagate plants using an easy solution!
- Fastest rooting. The fastest way to root new plants from cuttings. Find your plant variety and rooting powder strength now.
- Free of alcohol, dye and preservatives. Especially important when plants are for consumption.
- Healthiest cuttings. Helps prevent root rot and sagging cuttings for stronger roots and transplant success. Stronger, healthier roots for faster transplanting of all plant varieties.
- All grow medium. Our rooting powders work great with rock wool; coco, peat moss, soil and all other grow mediums. We use only premium ingredients for the healthiest plants possible.
- Easy to use. You will effectively propagate plants using an easy solution! Just dilute the powder in water to spray your leaf cuttings or to submerge seedlings and roots. This initiates rapid rooting and improves survival rate of transplanted plants.
- Efficient. With the help of this effective Rapid Rooting Powder, you need not frustrate on the complexities of plant propagation. Ensure the regeneration of your seedlings and cuttings with this proven solution!
HOW TO USE:
- Dissolve one pack of powder in 1-2 litres of water. Take your plant cutting and dip the cut end into the solution for 1-2 hours.
- To stimulate plant growth, dissolve another packet of the powder in 10 litres of water and spray to the plant once a week until roots are well established.
- For irrigation use: Dissolve one pack of powder in 2 litres of water and irrigate every 2 months.
- For germination: Dissolve one pack of powder with 4-5 litres of water and submerge the seed for 6-8 hours. Remove and rinse the seed.
- Ingredients: 90% naphthalene acetic acid powder
- 4 / 8 / 10 x Rapid Rooting Powder