Abandon the Outdated Hacksaw
Forget about the hacksaw when it comes to repair! You can get clean and accurate cuts if you have the best Disc Drill Blades and Mandrel. Equipping your cutting tools with the right blade will help you cut metal, wood and other projects successfully.
You can cut hollow pipes from inside by adopting the smallest blade. The set comes in different sizes of blades so you will surely find the right blade for your different cutting needs.
- Precise Cuts: With its sharp teeth, you’ll be guaranteed with even and accurate cuts
- High-Speed Steel: With 20,000 maximum RPM that works on wood, aluminium, alloy, PVC, and more
- Widely Fit: Set supplied with 3.2mm diameter shank drill mandrel arbour for easy fitting in any drill
- High-Level Material: Made of strong HSS high speed steel, following the unique advanced science cutting principle
- Ideal for cutting, grooving and trimming wood, plastic, ceramics, metal and DIY production
- The blades will vibrate when working so it must be handled carefully to prevent the blades from jumping out to hurt people
- Material: Stainless steel
- Available Blade Sizes:
- 22mm x 0.8mm x 6.35mm
- 25mm x 0.8mm x 6.35mm
- 32mm x 0.8mm x 6.35mm
- 35mm x 0.8mm x 6.35mm
- 44mm x 0.8mm x 6.35mm
- 50mm x 0.8mm x 6.35mm
- Color: Silver
- 6 x Disc Drill Blades
- 1 x Mandrel
- 96.2% of customers are buying 2 and more
- Fast refund>>100% guaranteed refund.
- FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $39.98
- If you are not satisfied within 180 days, You can return items for a refund or exchange within 180 days.
- Handling time>> Ship within 1-2 days after payment.
- We truly believe we make some of the most innovative products in the world, and we want to make sure we back that up with a risk-free ironclad 180 days guarantee.
- If you don't have a positive experience for ANY reason, we will do WHATEVER it takes to make sure you are 100% satisfied with your purchase.
- Buying items online can be a daunting task, so we want you to realize that there is absolutely ZERO risk in buying something and trying it out. If you don't like it, no hard feelings we'll make it right.